Magnesium is an essential mineral present in almost all our cells as well as in many foods (chocolate, dried fruits, seafood...). Participating in the operation of more than 300 enzymes and considered the mineral of energy, it is essential to the body. However, its contribution is much lower than the recommendations. This insufficiency can be explained in particular by:
- An increasingly sustained pace of life increasing needs.
- The vicious circle of stress: the latter causes magnesium to flee from the body and this leak amplifies stress. Intensive agriculture impoverishes the soil in magnesium: food is therefore less rich in it.
- The refining of cereals as well as the processing of foods reducing their magnesium content.
Therefore, supplementation may sometimes be necessary to cover daily needs. Formag is composed of:
- Magnesium extracted from the Dead Sea, known for its high concentration of mineral salts.
- Vitamin B6 Taurine.
- Taurine is a molecule naturally synthesized by the body.
Usage tips :
Children from 3 to 12 years old: 1 stick per day, to pour directly into the mouth (without water) or to dilute in a glass of water (150 to 200 ml), fruit juice or compote. Stir well before consuming.
Store in a cool, dry place (4-22°).
Precautions for use
Excess use may result in laxative effects.
This dietary supplement cannot replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Best before end and lot number: see underside of case.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of reach of children.