Modern everyday life challenges us both physically and mentally, hence the need to find solutions that help us hold on!
We offer here natural products which, apart from a pathology exhausting our resources and requiring a medical consultation, will bring you the necessary dynamism to meet your daily challenges while respecting the balance of your body!
To be dynamic
Advice from your pharmacist
- Maintain the natural rhythms of the day: go to bed before midnight, do not wake up too late, respect meal times
- Having a balanced and light diet, too much fat overloads your liver and exhausts you!
- Drink coffee or tea, but moderately and never in the evening.
- Stay hydrated, under stress we often forget to drink! Prefer water or herbal teas to drinks that are too sweet.
- Maintain a regular physical activity adapted to your lifestyle! Exercising physically allows you to evacuate stress and oxygenate your body. Without oxygen, no energy production!
- To go to bed at impossible times...
- Energy drinks that are too sweet, which give you an immediate tone but with guaranteed rebound effects!
- Foods that are too rich that weigh down your digestion.
- Too much coffee (maximum 2 to 3 coffees a day!)
- The alcohol
- Too long naps. On the other hand, opt for “turbo-naps” (15-30 min), extremely beneficial for recovery!
- Too much television in the evening, as well as too many multimedia screens disturbing the nocturnal biological rhythm.