At the top in all disciplines.
A lot happens in the body during intense physical activity: during exercise, metabolic products accumulate and must be eliminated or transformed. Sweat carries with it mineral salts that must be returned to the body. The stocks of vitamins and minerals are particularly in demand and a supplement is necessary.
Burgerstein Sport was developed together with various sports scientists and doctors. It is the basic product for recreational and competitive athletes, designed to meet their increased micronutrient needs.
Antioxidants such as vitamins C and E, zinc and selenium help protect cells against oxidative stress. Various minerals, vitamins and trace elements support the immune system, energy metabolism and protein synthesis. In addition, magnesium and calcium contribute to normal muscle function. The formula is completed with a berry extract. It can be used without any problem for a long time. It may be advisable to combine Burgerstein Sport with creatine in certain sports (eg sports involving strength and speed), or with L-carnitine for endurance training.
Burgerstein Sport does not contain any doping substances listed by WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency).
Who in particular is Burgerstein Sport intended for?
For competitive and recreational athletes.
- Magnesium, calcium and vitamin D contribute to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Zinc and magnesium contribute to normal protein synthesis.
- Vitamins C and E, selenium and zinc help protect cells against oxidative stress.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12, niacin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, as well as calcium, magnesium and iron contribute to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamins B6, B12, D and C and zinc contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.