- Consult the pollen bulletins, there are a multitude of them, for example the "Pollen-News" application.
- Ventilate the rooms only briefly during the pollen season, except in rainy weather, or if anti-pollen screens have been installed on the windows.
- Clean and dust your home regularly.
- Change clothes when you get home, wash your hair before going to bed.
- Wear sunglasses when the pollen count is high, and especially if it is windy.
- If you need an antihistamine during pollen season, take it 1 hour before outdoor sports activity. For what ? Because physical effort can multiply the allergic reaction, and the action of anti H1 will be maximum upstream of the phenomenon!
- To let an allergy settle: Leaving a well-manifested allergy at a permanent allergen level can become complicated: asthma, breathing difficulties, etc.
- To dry clothes outside.
- Driving with the windows open.
- To eat certain fruits and vegetables that may present a cross allergy: for example, in case of allergy to birch and alder, avoid celery, apples and cherries.